As a healthcare provider your safety and health are of the utmost concern to us. Our COVID-19 Event Plan has been reviewed by the Tulsa Health Department. We ask that all attendees be understanding, respect others, and participate in the following guidelines.
1. We are pleased to report that the vast majority of our event staff and guests have been vaccinated. If you or your guests would like to be vaccinated before the event, please contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All guests will be temperature checked upon entry. Yes, this year your check-in at the registration table will include a temperature check.
3. Masks will be given to you at the registration table. They must be worn throughout the evening UNLESS you are eating or drinking. If you know everyone at your table and they have been vaccinated, your group may choose to go without masks in YOUR private dining area ONLY!
4. Your group (Sponsor Tables, Patron Tables, or Individual Tables) are more than 10 feet from any other group. Each group has their own private outdoor dining area.
5. Please respect social distancing guidelines when inline for registration, cocktails, the restroom, or the photo booth.
6. Please wear your mask if you leave your table.
7. Individualized hand sanitizer will be available at your table. Extra masks will also be available at the bars.
8. Hand sanitizing stations will also be available throughout the venue.
9. Please wear your mask while dancing in the street. (We know. We know. They're tie dye. Does that help?
10. We will have signs about the venue reminding you of all these things.